Expanding Your Influence as a Leader
Training Certified by California POST and STC
16 Class Hours - Tuition: $240
This 16-hour workshop is for sworn and civilian law enforcement leaders at all levels. This includes leads, trainers, supervisors and managers, The course is POST and STC certified and appropriate for probation and corrections staff. This is also an excellent course for aspiring supervisors.
This workshop is about becoming a more influential leader in your organization, through the development of effective workplace relationships. It is these relationships, up and down the chain of command, that define good leadership and foster a healthy and collaborative work environment. Influential leaders understand that people who willingly follow a leader are happier, healthier and more productive at work than those who follow begrudgingly. Let us help you become the leader people want to follow.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Create an environment that promotes employee wellness and enhances your organization’s ability to attract and retain quality employees.
- Identify and mitigate the aspects of organizational culture that cause dysfunction in your agency.
- Maintain your mental resilience as a leader by eliminating destructive beliefs and habits.
- Build effective workplace relationships, forge alliances and manage your networks.
- Navigate office politics and deal with the dirty tricks that some play.
- Get the support of your superiors and manage difficult bosses.
- Expand your influence by increasing your visibility.
|September 4-5, 2019||Roseville, California
Hosted by the Roseville Police Department
|September 19-20, 2019||Santa Ana, California
Hosted by the Santa Ana Police Department
|October 21-22, 2019||Commerce, California
Hosted by the LA HIDTA Training Center
|October 23-24, 2019||Corona, California
Hosted by the Corona Police Department
|November 7-8, 2019||San Rafael, California
Hosted by the Marin County Probation Department