Shaping the Organizational Work Ethic
Command Staff Training Certified by California POST
16 Class Hours - Tuition: $240
This course is for sworn or civilian command staff at the rank of Lieutenant (or equivalent) and higher.
The course is similar to our Assertive Supervision Workshop, but tackles the issues of performance management and accountability in the workplace from a management perspective.
This straight forward and practical material focuses on getting a days work for a days pay and appropriate behaviors from all of your employees. Participants examine their role in shaping the organizational work ethic making performance and accountability cornerstones of organizational culture.
NOTICE: Anyone who has attended the Assertive Supervision Workshop should wait at least three years before attending this course.
- How to develop performance standards that clearly communicate your expectations
- How to provide useful feedback and write objective performance evaluations (this includes materials to help you evaluate your supervisors)
- How to fine tune performance management systems
- How to coach supervisors so they develop an accountability focus
- How to recognize and handle the manipulations commonly used on supervisors and managers
|November 29-30, 2018||Vacaville, California
Hosted by the Vacaville Police Department
|December 4-5, 2018||Torrance, California
Hosted by the Torrance Police Department
|February 11-12, 2019||San Rafael, California
Hosted by Marin County Probation Department
|April 11-12, 2019||Napa, California
Hosted by Napa County Sheriff's Office
|May 23-24, 2019||Vacaville, California
Hosted by Vacaville Police Department